- Hire only for duration of projects
- Convert fixed costs into variable costs
- Get access to skills without training costs or personnel costs (taxes, insurance, healthcare, holidays)
- Your small firm can act “BIG” by tapping resources outside your company as you need them
- Control operating costs especially cyclical or project variability
- Free up cash/personnel resources for other uses
- Reduce overhead
- Reduce Risk
- Need More Reasons?
FRONT END WEB CODING
IDG offers front end coding of web sites to web design companies. This coding can include:
- slicing/dicing client provided Photoshop/Illustrator based designs
- creating and optimizing web graphics
- Coding first page/secondary pages of site including insuring validations of xhtml/CSS
- Coding all pages of site including insuring validations of xhtml/CSS
- Modularizing using php
- Adding content to sites
Outsourcing Web Coding is Shrewd Option
Outsourcing the front end coding of sites can be a viable option for web site companies for any number of reasons among them controlling operating costs, extending your company's capabilities and leveling out project related work. See sidebar for more. This is especially true in the current business climate. Conserve your resources. Spend when you need to spend.
Pick the right Web Coding Outsourcing Partner
With outsourcing, it is important to pick the right outsourcing partner. IDG will work with you to provide timely, accurate and responsive work to help you serve your clients. We will respond to emails, phone calls and skype in a timely manner.
Coding to W3 Standards
IDG can slice and dice up Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator files (currently version cs3) to create any required graphics. We also optimize those images for the web.
In Front End Coding, we currently aim to:
- Use current W3C standards where possible (except where the design requires a break from the standards- an example is the use of transparency)
- Provide Tableless layout using tables only for content that requires it
- Semantic code markup
- Use xhtml Transitional and/or Strict Doctypes
- Provide commenting to make coding more understandable and to make future maintenance easier and faster
In Front End Coding, we use standards:
- to allow for forward compatibility with browser changes
- to provide for transportability between devices ie; mobile devices
- Less code therefore faster upload to site visitors: less bandwidth requirements for clients
- Minimize time/expense of maintenance
In Front End Coding, we:
- Test code for browser issues in Internet Explorer 6,7, Firefox, Opera, Safari (PC)
- Validation against w3c standards
- Provide spell checking as necessary
- Provide link checking as necessary
For more information, call IDG at 978–660–6712 or email@example.com.